

Today was our day to go to the Draper Temple Open House. We ended up getting their very early but turn out to be a good thing. We had such an awesome experience. As we were taking the tour. You were just overcomed by the Spirit. It is amazing that even though it is not yet dedicated. You truly can still feel this is a house of the Lord. As we continued to go through the different rooms. I was talking to the girls, as I was doing that of course the waterworks comes. I was just so impressed by the Spirit to share these exciting things that they can look forward to doing. I shared them our experience as we got married and looked into the never ending mirrors. I explained to them that the Temple President at that time who officiated our wedding told us to look into those mirrors and see that it is forever, also that our children's Spirits were right their by us in that picture perfect setting. As I am telling them this I just start to cry. I love that I have experiences that I can share with my girls and cant wait for many more opportunities to share in their experiences. You were just overwhelmed by the Spirit walking through this beautiful house. It is amazing how the Spirit can touch so many lives just by having a tour of one of His houses. I think the boys favorite part was taking the bus ride too and from the parking lot. Also the cookies at the stake center right by the temple. So much fun :)


Our Bus ride over to the Temple

The kids right before the trip to Draper
Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat way to spend your day! I'm glad you were able to share those expierences with your kids, what a neat memory to make! =)
ReplyDeleteWe did have a wonderful da:)
ReplyDeleteI like how the 2 kids with Scott look just like him and the 2 kids with Bethany look just like her!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJill
I didnt even recognize that. It just happen to be that way on the bus. :)
ReplyDeleteI went with my family last week and I loved it! We went at night time though, so it was too dark and cold to take pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun experience! I can't wait untill we goin March!
ReplyDeleteMelissa I am so glad you came onto my blog. I hope you like it. I know isnt it beautiful:) I am so glad you got to go.
ReplyDeleteJody you guys will have a great time and I am sure better pictures than we did:)
ReplyDelete